Engineers report on Riga Maxima supermark

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


  1. From what area size does one need to appoint engineer for drawings and which law supports that?

  2. am i correct in saying that a 7m span roof will need 228mm x 76mm rafters at 750mm spacings c/c?

  3. You will need to contact the municipality for this information. It is not covered in the building regulations.

  4. DoH. Walk ups, what does the standard say about municipal services? Road reserve & demission for accommodate all municipal services, such as electricity, water or gas infrastructures. Future access to maintaince purpose. What are there requirements or demmisions before these services can be made available? Municipality’s spectetive.

  5. If council requires it to be reduced in height then this will have to be done – and you can hold your builder responsible for costs. If not, nothing.

  6. thor Hanekom says:


    On final height inspection it was found our roof was 70cm too high.
    What happens in this regard .

  7. Hi Raymond, Yes there are always height restrictions, it all depends on your local authority in your area as the rules are different from area to area/suburb to suburb.

  8. Raymond Robertson says:

    is there any regulation with the height of a residential house roof?

  9. Sorry Jabulani no we can’t. Rather go to a company that sells roofing materials and ask them to help you. You will, in any case need approved plans, and it should be easy enough for them to work it out from the plans.

  10. please help with the estimate amount of roof materials for the 95 metre square just a square house gable roof